CNS Candidate? Need Supervised Hours for Your Credential? Here’s Your Program…
If you want to earn your supervised hours in a supportive environment where you will actually learn how to provide effective nutrition counseling and run your practice efficiently, this program is for you.
I have been practicing as a CNS for 10 years and had to learn so much about running a practice and what actually works for my clients all on my own. Now you can learn what I know, and get your required supervised hours in the process.
Whether you are settled in a job after graduation and just need hours, or you are starting a completely new career, this program will teach you what you need to know and give you tons of support.
This program includes:
- Up to 100 Supervised Hours per month (based on your participation)
- Group video conference to learn and get feedback (monthly)
- Individual video meeting with me each month
- An online discussion forum for help and support
- Case studies directly from my practice to help you learn what works
- Office hours so you can call and get help when you need it
How to run your business:
- Liability insurance
- Electronic health records
- Finding affordable office space
- How to generate client referrals
- Setting up your website
- Billing for clients and insurance reimbursement
- And more!
Study Materials and Practice Quizzes for the CNS exam
My goal with this program is to get more qualified CNS practitioners working and raising our profile in the health care industry. When one of us is successful, it helps all of us. It can be hard to start a practice from scratch.
Sign up today to get the help and support of someone who has been doing it for a decade.
This program is designed to not only provide you with supervised hours but also to help you become an effective CNS with a group of supportive colleagues you can turn to for advice and ideas. You will not be alone as you start your practice!
What you will need to do:
- Keep track of your hours during the program
- Provide all information for me to complete your paperwork
- Complete all required paperwork for the CBNS
- Fill in your CBNS spreadsheet completely for submission
- Participate in video calls, conferences, and case studies
Save your spot today! We start in January!
I will be taking a minimum of four participants and a maximum of 12 participants for this session. We will start the program in January 2020 and you can expect to get all 1,000 hours by the end of October 2020. You will finish this program confident and prepared to work as a CNS.
How it works:
Choose your payment plan below. Once we receive your payment your spot is reserved. You will get an email with your participant questionnaire and your scheduling survey. Add [email protected] to your address book to be sure you get all of our emails. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 949-681-8261.
$1,500 for everything, including your deposit, for the 10-month program. At the end of this program, if you participate, you can earn all of your 1,000 hours required for your CNS credential.